Full time /permanent
More Than a Job: A Mission for the Future!
Ivys is a company of the future. By providing effective technological solutions for the production of renewable gas, we are evolving in a fast-growing sector, all while driving the transition to a greener future. A sustainable development model that integrates economic growth with social and environmental responsibility. At Ivys, we are committed to helping our employees thrive in their daily lives by offering competitive salaries and a positive and inclusive work environment. In keeping with current realities, flexibility is very important to us and our team benefits from comprehensive group insurance plans, RRSP and DPSP contributions, an employee assistance program and a recognition and rewards program.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and energetic Marketing Coordinator with a passion for managing trade shows, creating compelling newsletters, effective CRM tool management, and spearheading special projects, including marketing campaigns. If you thrive in a dynamic environment and possess a keen eye for content creation, we invite you to apply.
- Manage All Trade Shows:
- Take the lead in planning, organizing, and executing our participation in trade shows.
- Ensure seamless coordination of logistics, materials, and team presence.
- Maximize our brand visibility and engagement during trade show events.
- Newsletters and Web/Blog Content:
- Plan, write, and edit content for newsletters and various weekly publications.
- Develop engaging content strategies aligned with brand objectives.
- Ensure consistent and relevant content across blogs, websites, and social media platforms.
- Proofread and edit content before publication.
- CRM Tool Management:
- Oversee the effective management of our CRM tool.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to optimize CRM strategies.
- Track consumer interactions and generate insightful reports for strategic decision-making.
- Special Projects - Marketing Campaigns:
- Collaborate with the VP of Sales and Marketing to ideate and define content goals.
- Lead and contribute to special projects, including marketing campaigns.
- Create and edit visually appealing videos, social media graphics, and presentations for storytelling.
- Additional Responsibilities:
- Stay informed about content trends, consumer preferences, and technological advancements.
- Coordinate with the marketing team to ensure timely delivery of assignments.
- Develop internal newsletters to enhance employee engagement through collaboration with cross-
- functional teams.
Requirements and qualifications
The following qualifications are the minimum requirements necessary for this role. However, any equivalent combination of experience, education, and training that provides the necessary knowledge, skills, and abilities would be acceptable:
- Bachelor's degree in literature, journalism, marketing, communications, or similar an asset.
- A minimum of three years of experience in content creation, marketing, communications, or similar
- Proven experience in managing trade shows, content creation, and CRM tool management.
- Prior experience in the cleantech sector is essential.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in French and English.
- Strong organizational and project management abilities.
- Proficiency in SEO, SMO strategies, and content analytics.
- Ability to create and edit multimedia content for various platforms.
Advantages and benefits
Personal development and growth
- Competitive pay
- Attractive group pension plan
- Safe work environment, with a focus on prevention
- Health and safety committee
- Career advancement opportunities
Insurance that's reassuring
- Comprehensive group insurance, including:
- Medical and dental care, individual and family protection plans
- Life and disability insurance plan
- Telehealth service
Personal and professional happiness
- Activities paid for by the company and social committee.
- Recognition program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Hybrid remote work policy
- Workweek ending at noon on Friday
- Sick leave and personal days
- A workplace that is proactive against climate change