Outside Sales Representative – West-Ontario
Compressed Air Division, Equipment & Service Sales
60 Haist Ave, Unit #1, Woodbridge ON L4L 5V4
More Than a Job: A Mission for the Future!
Ivys Adsorption is in business to accelerate the shift to a clean, low-carbon economy. Our renewable gas technology replaces carbon-emitting fossil fuels with clean energy solutions for industry, transportation, gas utilities, and waste management. Our Compressed Air Division with sites in Blainville, Quebec and Woodbridge and Guelph, Ontario, sells, maintains, and repairs air compressors and compressed air treatment equipment. The clean economy is the biggest opportunity of a lifetime. Play your part and join us!
Due to the growth of Ivys Adsorption Inc. in Ontario, an opportunity has arisen for a Business Developer to join our rapidly expanding business. The contender will develop relationships with core clients and will help to create and implement a strategy to identify and target new ones. The candidate should have domain expertise in the Compressed Air market with a background in sales and business development in Ontario.
- Responsible for Developing and closing compressed air equipment and service opportunities in in Ontario, west of the GTA.
- Oversee the sales process from beginning to end, evaluate client’s needs, schedule sales presentations, collect the necessary information to open new client accounts.
- Participates in developing corporate objectives and plans.
- Perform follow-ups with clients to ensure they are completely satisfied.
- Use CRM to efficiently log activities, prospects and clients.
- Create a great first impression to our prospects and customers by providing them with an exceptional, customer first experience.
- Builds profitable, long-term relationships with customers, and ensure that these relationships are well managed.
- Coordinate & track all sales tasks and activities in the regional market.
- Manage the proposal process for inquiries.
- Ensuring incoming customer calls and e-mail requests are responded to in an organized, timely & efficient manner.
- Maintain strong networks with others within the compressed air industry to develop industry knowledge, contacts, and new business opportunities.
- Working with Ivys’s colleagues to manage the sales funnel for all compressed air equipment and service projects.
- Engage with existing and new customers to promote the Ivys Adsorption solutions to this market.
- Develop value proposition model to demonstrate the benefits of the Ivys Adsorption solution and present to customers.
- Develop budgetary and detailed proposals and present to customers and follow through contract negotiations.
- Engage in developing and supporting marketing campaigns and events to promote Ivys’s brand and products.
- Meet on a weekly or biweekly basis to review status of Sales funnel and initiate follow-on steps to move the leads through the funnel.
- Gather and provide competitive intelligence to Ivys’s team to position the products to win.
- Bachelor's degree.
- At least 5 years B2B sales experience.
- Excellent relationship building, communication & interpersonal skills.
- Track record in consultative selling techniques.
- Experienced in managing a geographical sales territory and/or product category.
- Superior oral and written communication skills (both French and English would be an asset, Hindi as well).
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings and contact documents.
- Good workload management skills; must be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong analytical ability, good judgment, strong operational focus.
- Outstanding Customer Service skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and remain calm, solve problems, be courteous with customers and take responsibility for outcome.
Personal and professional happiness
- Besides being part of a great team, you will enjoy competitive pay and a full benefits package including medical, dental, disability, training and career advancement opportunities, a flexible schedule for work/life balance, social activities and much more.