Senior Field Service Technician
Service Operations Manager
More Than a Job: A Mission for the Future!
Ivys is a company of the future. By providing effective technological solutions for the production of renewable gas, we are evolving in a fast-growing sector, all while driving the transition to a greener future. A sustainable development model that integrates economic growth with social and environmental responsibility. At Ivys, we are committed to helping our employees thrive in their daily lives by offering competitive salaries and a positive and inclusive work environment. In keeping with current realities, flexibility is very important to us and our team benefits from comprehensive group insurance plans, RRSP and DPSP contributions, an employee assistance program and a recognition and rewards program.
Our Senior Field Service Technicians, service clients’ compressed air systems, perform start-up, commissioning, troubleshooting, diagnosis, repair, and maintenance of electronic, electrical, PLC, mechanical and pneumatic systems. Our technicians offer a plus value to our customers with their experience, professional services, educated advice and pertinent recommendations for the sustainability of their equipment. They are supported by a combination of manufacturer expertise, in-house technical resources, and an inventory of parts and specialized tools.
- Installation & start-ups of Air Compressors, Compressed Air Equipment and turnkey Air
- Compressor Systems and retrofits.
- Troubleshoot, service and repair Compressed Air Equipment and/or refer any outstanding issues for further partner and technical support.
- Perform scheduled preventative maintenance procedures on air compressors, air dryers and all related downstream Compressed Air equipment.
- Report and discuss the status of client’s Compressed Air Equipment with appropriate client representatives on site.
- Thoroughly document and record work performed on all Compressed Air Equipment per all Company procedures.
- Provide excellent customer service and customer feedback.
- Work with other skilled trades on Compressed Air Equipment and installations as required.
- Able to recommend improvements to air systems and the ability to list what is required to perform repairs adequately.
- Maintain assigned company vehicle and recognize when service to the vehicle is needed.
Requirements and qualifications
The following qualifications are the minimum requirements necessary to successfully perform this role. However, any equivalent combination of experience, education and training which provides the necessary knowledge, skills and abilities would be acceptable:
- 5+ years of experience maintaining/servicing air compression systems.
- Valid Ontario driver’s licences with a clean abstract.
- Extensive knowledge of air compressors, air dryers, and compressed air system related products and willingness to continue learning.
- Ability to interpret and follow compressed air equipment diagrams & schematics.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Occasional on-call/after-hours service duties.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work under minimal supervision and direction.
- Understand and support company-wide and provincial health & safety procedures.
- Skilled in the use of hand and power tools and can determine the kind of tools and equipment needed to complete a job safely and efficiently.
- Adaptable, committed, and accountable.
Personal and professional happiness
- Besides being part of a great team, you will enjoy the competitive pay and a full benefits package including medical, dental, disability, training and career advancement opportunities for work/life balance, social activities and more.